Luninetskoe KUP WKH “Vodokanal” offers owners of private households not connected to the central water supply system work on laying a water pipe to an individual house at the expense of the customer’s funds.
For this, it is necessary to have an agreed project documentation for the residential premises in accordance with the established procedure.
To connect to the water system must be:
- Order technical conditions for connection to the water supply system in the production and technical department of the Luninetsky KUP WKH “Vodokanal” (Red Str., 172 – room 9 or room 1A). Phone for information:8(01647)3-16-06.
- Order the project documentation in the Luninetsky “Vodokanal” or in any of the design organizations, to finalize the project in accordance with the established procedure;
- Perform work on the construction of water. The work can be done by Luninetsky “Vodokanal” or other specialized construction organization.
- Apply to the Luninetsky KUP WKH “Vodokanal” to perform works on connection of the constructed water supply networks to the central water supply networks.
- To issue in due course the technical acceptance of the constructed water supply system to obtain the permit-certificate for connection to the water supply system.
- Install an individual water meter in the house and sign a water supply contract with the Luninetsky KUP WKH “Vodokanal”.
To obtain technical specifications and produce design estimates for water supply, you must:
- Written application from an individual for the issuance of technical conditions for water supply to households;
- For the development of design estimates, a written application of an individual with the necessary list of documents is required:
– Technical conditions;
– Technical passport for a house;
– Certificate of state registration of property;
– Certificate of state registration of land;
– Personal passport.
Additional Information: 8(01647)3-16-06